Packer & Mover Udaipur
The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the bright blue water lakes, hemmed in by the green hills of the Aravalis. A sight in white drenched in romance and beauty, Udaipur is a captivating blend of visions, sounds and experiences - an aspiration for the imagery of the painters, poets, and writers. Its kaleidoscope of fairy-tale castles, lakes, temples, gardens a narrow lanes strewn with stalls, carry the flavor of brave past, epitomizing valor and gallantry. The architecture of the City Palace of Udaipur represents a beautiful fusion of the European and Chinese architectural styles. A piece of the various palaces, courtyards and gardens of the edifice seek to exude a distinct appeal. City Palace is built up of granite and marble and its chief entrance is provided by Hathi Pol, the Elephant Gate. Arriving into the view next, are the Bada Pol (gate) and the Tripoli Gate. It was at the Tripoli Gate that the kings used to count themselves in gold and silver and later spread the same amongst the great unwashed. Udaipur's autumn / winter climate is the most appealing time to yield her a visit. Tourists come in numbers, anytime between mid-September to late March or early April.
- With its relocation service, Sahara Packers and Movers, brings real help to people coming to settle in India. Our goal is to offer VIP service standards to all our customers.
- Knowledge: Our employees are involved daily in the existent estate marketplace and recognize all the ins and outs of the job.
- Networking: We take good attention of our link of connections, retaining good associations with the estate agents and landlords.
- Collaboration: Near relations with landlords, property developers, estate agents and architects ensure we deliver a broad selection of properties available.
- Integrity: We are fully autonomous.
- Proactive approach: Our understanding of the real estate market and of relocation processes allows us to forestall problems and to take right, significant action.
- Listening: We actively listen to transfer needs and expectations, and accompany them in reaching the targets we have founded together.